Monday, November 2, 2009

Little Fleece Vest

Little vest I made for D to wear this fall. Unfortunately she hates it and has only put it on twice for about 2 minutes each time. Several times I've asked her to put it on and she just runs away screaming. Apparently we are not a vest family. I thought it would be a quick, easy, and cheap project. Cheap-yes (the fleece was super cheap at Wal-Mart). Quick & easy-not quite. Using a pattern would have helped a lot. Buying the right zipper would have helped, too. In the end I just finished it without a zipper or pockets. Probably not worth all the effort considering she does NOT want to wear it. Now I am looking for a project for the yard of pink fleece I have left.

Here she is posing for a catalog- hand in pockets. ANTM here we come!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...