Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Baby Books

With it being January, I am feeling the need to organize, organize, organize! We'll see just how much I get done with the three little ones. My crafting space is in constant need of serious de-cluttering, so cleaning it up is taking up most of my crafting time right now. My first step is to finish all the unfinished projects littered everywhere. One of those projects is my kids' baby books.
I'm not much of a scrapbooker, so I was looking for pretty, modern, reasonably priced fill in the blank books for recording memories. Here's was I ended up with:
This is the book I bought for my first son. It is very simple and works well for a girl or a boy. You can find it here and here. I also bought an adoption book from this company for a friend that I thought was cute, but I'm not sure if they make it anymore.
Here is my daughter's baby book. The cover is very simple ( just solid violet with a slot for a picture) but I LOVE the illustrations and prints inside. You can also buy extra pages if you are ambitious. This book is beautiful! You can find it here. Oh yeah- they carry a blue one for boys, too.Here is the one I bought for our third child. It is SO cute! I didn't know if we were having a boy or girl, so the little birds fit the bill. It is very simple, just right for a third baby (they kind of get the short end of the stick when it comes to documenting every little thing don't they?) It comes in a beautiful box with a little drawer for mementos. You can find it here and here.This is the book I'd buy if I wanted to spend about $100. It is gorgeous! You can find it here

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...