Friday, February 1, 2013

Ballet Bag and Basketball Cinch Sack

My two oldest started new activities this year- ballet for D and basketball for I.  So far they are enjoying themselves, but it's made for more junk laying around the house.  Last week I decided they both needed new bags to corral their stuff.  I made a point to use materials that I had on hand so as not to spend any money.  I might have done somethings different with new materials, but I'm happy with the results.
D's Ballet Slipper Bag-
just the right size for ballet slippers and a pair of leg warmers


Isn't this fabric perfect?  I bought it in CA years ago and had just a scrap of it.  Just enough to make the little cylinder.

D with her bag ready to go to class...
I's Basketball Cinch Sack-
big enough for a youth size basketball, a waterbottle, and his basketball shoes

My husband suggested spelling out "Bong-nam Style" in the iron-on letters, but my son vetoed that idea.  He just wanted his last name...

I modeling his new bag...


1 comment:

officecomsetup said...

McAfee is an all-in-one security solution for all digital devices. McAfee provides the firewall to keep your personal network safe from hackers’ evil eyes. The in-built password manager stores all your login details safely and boosts the level of protection for PC. It provides identity theft protection, secures files, and keeps kids safe from harmful sites with the Parental Controls feature. To keep your device safe and secure from harmful threats, you can head over to mcafee.com/activate now.

mcafee.com/activate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...