Sunday, March 24, 2013

Disney Theme Boxy Bags

 Our trip to California includes a 13 hour drive, so I've been working on some fun treats for the kids to have in the car.  I made up these boxy little bags to hold goodies while we travel.  Since Disneyland will comprise most of our trip I ran with Disney themed, well, everything!

I couldn't decides on fabric for M so I ended up making two.  He has a million CARS cars so he will need them!

I saved up to buy a used DS that he will get to play in the car.  His Marvel Heroes bag is just the right size for the DS and a handful of games.

D has a number of small princess dolls.  Hopefully playing with them and dressing them up will keep her entertained!



I have been picking up Disney coloring books, magic ink activity books, stickers, and small toys at the dollar bins at Target and Wal-mart to round out our in-car box of fun.  How do you keep your kids entertained on long road trips?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...